Sunday, June 22, 2008

Waiting impatiently....

Just a quick update--I know a few folks have been checking for news, though not too much to report aside from some small glimmers....which I am trying not to over interpret. On Weds. I called Xian's ped's office---I'd received the statement from the lab, which included the breakdown of the billing and some descriptions of the tests (no results, though, as that must come via a doctor), so figured if I got my piece it was likely to be at Xian's doctor's office as well. The nurse returned my message to say that there was nothing in yet, though I have to wonder if it just wasn't in Xian's file yet---but maybe on someone's desk or in box? I checked my voicemail yesterday morning (we're at my parents' getting ready for Xian's appointment in Seattle) and there was a new message from someone at the ped's office asking me to call them. So, sounds like the results are in. Wish I could remember the names of all the nurses---it was 'Marci' who left the message, not someone I recall as one of the names of the nurses there. So am thinking it was one of the receptionists---which might mean they're calling to ask me to make an appointment rather than doing any sharing of results. Anyway, guess I'll see when I can talk to someone there. Will try to call them before we head off on the fast ferry tomorrow morning....

Hope to manage an update after we see the doctor there. Crossing fingers that she'll have the results and will have a good idea of what Xian's been suffering from all these months.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Crossing our fingers that you learn some good news in Seattle.

Regards,
Debby
mom to Lindsi & Jami

Eliza2006 said...

I'm crossing my fingers too. Good luck!

Tiffany